February 23, 2011

Hello Housemates♥

Random outing with housemates during sem break,
But i think it's not consider a sem break for us,because we are going for internship.*nervoussss And why why whyFeb don't have 31 days? I need more holidays, i don't want to face the reality,i don't want to wake up so early every morning and i don't to work 5 and half days per week*so many plans,so little time

1_
with Huey, I know this is ugly haha

2_
carol,michelle and me

3_
The couple !
8
with VIPs,I have the same top as well *weeeee!

5
Huey's new toy which is in Michelle's iwantlist,hehe

7_
♥ for TOP!

6_
My big face!

The trip will be even more perfect with Qi,unfortunately she is not here. :(
Time flies,I still feels like yesterday we just moving into the new house and get to know each other well. Huey we gonna miss you much, and I guess i will be super duper outdated from korean latest songs and entertainment news after 6 months,i dun want ! Please keep me update ! :D
Looking forward to the monthly trip,hopefully the plans come true! 안녕 housemates :(


2 comments:

Huey said...

an niong...T-T

Joyce said...

Byebye my dear :(

Post a Comment