February 3, 2011

Bunny is here,大年初一

Happy Bunny Year !

14
taken half year plus ago? D-I-Y hair band
I'm just too free to blog ! :/
trying to escape from reality * exam is APPROACHING and waiting for people to date me out :D

Chu1 ,as usual a small gathering with them♥

5
New year's visit !
10
Toh,what you trying to do? heh :)

2
Hello love.
Like this pic.
11

7

8

17
Bee♥
9
12
my pretty nette please stop complain yourself! :D
16
should get some angang cloths next year ;p
13

Seriously, i can't sense much CNY feel, do you feel the same way as me?It's just like a normal day to me :/

A bunch of notes is waiting for meeeeeeeee! pheww :/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiz.same wif u.so fast nid to back study :(

Joyce said...

yea,no mood at all :(
Anywan,jiayou and happy cny ! :)

Anonymous said...

what angang means? lol ur dress is nice!

Joyce said...

angang means red,heh
Thanks!:D

Post a Comment