March 14, 2011

The day at Lion City

1
double M♥ (me&melody)
2
3
Wynette is here too ♥ We actually had dinner together with her and her ex-housemate before back to johor ;)
6
Thanks babe accompanied me for shopping,lunch and pick me up♥
5
4
Only few pictures taken with my camera b-e-c-a-u-s-e I bring the camera out without memory card AGAIN ! Nobody to blame but myself :/ I should double check my things to bring before going out. *no third time plz
Looking forward to this coming weekend,but too bad cannot join hello housemates :(


6 comments:

KenTeh said...

bravo, you big head prawn, always go out without memory card, should give to me, i appreciate it better. lol~

Joyce said...

hahaha,you wait few more years :D

melody said...

you big head prawn♥

Joyce said...

Haha small size one♥

IreneSin said...

hey! I love your blog!! :D I've followed you and thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope you enjoy reading it! :)) Take care.

Joyce said...

Hello Irene,I do read you blog,hehe..nice blog you have,love your style shots! :D

Post a Comment